You want the finest care possible for your loved one and we want to give you all the information you will need to make the appropriate decisions. Take a look at the links and resources below. Share them with your family, and then talk to us. Together we'll make sure your loved one gets the level of care needed to feel their very best every day. Contact us at email@example.com or 805-272-0624 for any of the following publications.
- Advice to Adult Children: Gables of Ojai has developed a guide which provides families with tools in decision making for their elders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at 805-272-0624, to order a copy.
- How to Say it to Seniors by David Solie: This book is a resource for communicating effectively with an aging loved one.
Gables of Ojai is pleased to offer a series of guides to help families plan for situations often faced when caring for senior loved ones.
- Advice to Adult Children: Gables of Ojai has developed a guide which provides families with tools in decision making for their elders.
- Handy Move in Guide: A handy guide to help you pack when moving in.
- Anticipating A Hospital Stay: An informative guide to prepare you for an upcoming hospital stay.
- What amenities are included in the monthly fee? Amenities include 3 restaurant style meals each day, snacks, weekly housekeeping and linen service, 24 hour staff and call system, scheduled transportation, activities throughout the day, indoor and outdoor walking areas, individually controlled heat and air, all utilities except for telephone and cable.
- What are some typical community events? Some of the events we have include monthly family dinners, monthly seasonal events, holiday parties, outings to local places of interest, volunteer events, and much more.
- Do you provide transportation? Yes, we have scheduled transportation available for residents.
- What physical activities are available to residents? Instructor-led aerobics, stretching, seated exercise, walking groups, swimming groups, nature walks, and more.
- What medical services are available on-site? Staff Nurse, podiatry visits, and geriatric psychiatry sessions.
- Are different floor plans available? Yes, we have many different floor plans to accommodate different resident needs.
- Are guest rooms available? Yes, guest rooms are available upon request for a nightly fee.
- Are pets allowed? Yes, small pets are welcome!
It is important to remember that you're not in this alone. Below are some great resources for more information and support.